OUR VISION STATEMENT
At Greenfield Primary School we provide a happy, safe and caring environment where children are an important part of a partnership that has been established between teachers, parents and the community. Family involvement and co‑operation are expected and encouraged. We provide our children with a rich and wide variety of quality learning experiences inside and outside the classroom. High expectations are set for behaviour, attitudes, work and presentation. Individual worth, talents and self‑esteem are valued.
The School aims to help the children to:
- question and debate
- develop lively, enquiring minds
- apply themselves with confidence to tasks
- gain in physical skills
- have respect for the opinion of others
- find employment
- find fulfilment in their activities
- gain satisfaction from their achievements
For our equalities statement, please see our policies page. Thank you.